Saturday, March 20, 2010

MY WAY

MY WAY – FRANK SINARTA

And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend I’ll say it clear
Of which I’m certain
I’ve lived a life that’s full
I travelled each and every highway
And more much more than this
I did it my way
Regrets I’ve few but then again
Too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it thru’ without exemption
I planned each chartered course
Each careful step along the by way
And more much more than this
I did it my way




Chorus:
Yes there were times
I’m sure you knew
When I bit off
More than I could chew
But through it all
When there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I’ve loved, I laugh and cried
I’ve had my feel
My share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say
Not in a shy way
Oh no oh no not me
I did it my way


For what is a man
What has he got
It not himself
Then he has not
To say the things
He truly feels
And not the worlds
Of one who kneels
The record shows
I took the blows
And did it my way
Yes it was my way

No comments:

Post a Comment